Uncle Tetsu Baker Assistant - Daly City, CA (31007)
Founded in 1985 by Tetsushi Mizokami, Uncle Tetsu is an international Asian-inspired bakery best-known for its original Japanese Cheesecakes. There are over 80 Uncle Tetsu locations across the world, each providing guests with its signature sweet and fluffy cheesecakes marked with the infamous Uncle Tetsu character stamp. For more information on Uncle Tetsu, visit uncletetsu-us.com
The Baker Assistant is responsible for providing quality service to Guests, as well as providing all necessary support to the Baker and Person in Charge, with accountability for:
- Performing Front of House (FOH) and Back of House (BOH) duties as directed by the Person in Charge (PIC)
- Performing cleaning and sanitizing tasks to maintain cleanliness and appearance of the store
- Greeting and serving Guests
- Handling payment at the cash register
- Preparing drinks at the Tea Bar
- Preparing ingredients for baking, including portioning, weighing, and storing ingredients
- Packaging cakes into boxes
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this jobs duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Education and Experience:
- Some high school
- Prefer some Operations experience
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicants own expense
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from oven and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use oven and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.