Requisition Number: WAITS02494
Havenwood of Burnsville is now open! Located on Grand Avenue and 145th Street East in Burnsville, this new community will include 116 senior apartments and 18 memory care suites.
Havenwood of Burnsville features apartment living for individuals ready to embrace all the benefits of retirement, located in the heart of Burnsville, just off of County Road 42 and 35W in Burnsville, MN. Havenwood is a new senior community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Care Suite apartments in a friendly neighborhood setting.
Havenwood of Burnsville seeks Waitstaff to work as part of the fun and hard-working Culinary Services Team in their restaurant-style dining room. The Waitstaff are responsible for dining room set-up, serving and clean-up.
Part-Time Days & Evenings (includes every other weekend and rotating holiday)
- Some high school or equivalent
- Previous kitchen or waitstaff experience preferred but will train
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Pleasant, tactful, respectful and professional with residents, family members, healthcare staff and co-workers
- Ability to live Walker Methodist's Customer Service Principles
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's Mission: Life. And all the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's Vision: As the leading senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's Values: Respect. Imagination. Collaboration
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer