Car Sales Lot Attendant
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide. The lot attendant organizes our Car Sales inventory, manages the daily merchandising of physical inventory as well as digital internet merchandising, cleans vehicles as needed, as well as professionally interacts with appropriate vendors and staff. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
30 hrs/ week
Car Sales Dealership Address: 12445 River Ridge Blvd, Burnsville, MN 55337
Starting Pay for this position is $13 per hour
The Lot Attendand is responsible for the branding, presentation and internet readiness of the inventory. This includes but is not limited to the following job duties:
- Digital photo taking of inventory and loading for internet marketing
- Branding and trade dress of inventory (i.e. price tags, stickers, etc.)
- Inventory parking and organization coordinator
- Dispatching, inventory monitoring, and organization of car sales inventory
- Occasional cleaning of vehicles interior and exterior
- Interaction with vendors and staff
- Responsible for protection of Company Assets
- Various duties related to lot/facility/employee standards and organization
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Quality control monitoring of inventory
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violation (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Preferred but not required computer literacy, familiarity with tablet functions, and some automotive background experience.
- This location is open weekdays from 9am-7pm and Saturdays from 10am-5pm. Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 30 hours during business hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Berglund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-905-5012 directly. Thank you!