Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
Entegris' Advanced Deposition Materials business is quickly growing and we are looking to add a Field Service Engineer to the Burnet, TX team. In this role, you will coordinate and oversee liquid, solid and gas equipment activities such as installation, troubleshooting, customer complaint investigation, canister and cylinder changes and empty container return issues. Gaining valuable insight working in the field, you will have the opportunity to partner closely with the delivery system engineering team(s) to drive improvements to existing systems, help develop new delivery systems and will participate in the building and testing of these new systems.
In this role you will
- Installs new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications;
- Reviews and maintains performance reports/documentation from customers and field representatives and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem;
- Analyzes inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action;
- Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment. Swift response time and on call ability is needed;
- Analyzes reports of technical problems to determine trends affecting future design, production, service, and maintenance processes, and recommends modifications to eliminate future problems;
- Works with the engineering team to test existing systems, implement improvements, test reliability of existing systems, test robustness of the systems software;
- Participates in new product development activities with the engineering team to provide input on serviceability, reliability and voice of the customer;
- Assists in the development of service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes, and overall knowledge of product;
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer;
- Develops and conducts training on the safe operations of the equipment and demonstrates skills to trainees, including both team members and customers;
- Ensure customer satisfaction with installation, troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering change upgrades, etc. of all Entegris equipment.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or chemistry;
- Knowledge of Liquid Delivery Systems and Design of Experiment techniques;
- 5+ years of experience in field support/service with a capital equipment company, CVD/CMP/WET module EE&PE experience is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer interface skills.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.