We are building a new development team and have a position open for a Quality Engineer who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, developers, and our User Experience group.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the efforts in creating, maintaining, and enhancing test automation frameworks for UI, API, Database, and Performance testing
- Develop reusable components, libraries, and modules to be used by the entire team
- Develop meaningful logging and reporting structure for automated tests for efficient investigation of defects
- Establish and enforce principals for reusability, modularity, data abstraction and coding standards within the team
- Prepare new automation scripts
- Collaborate with Tech Leads, Product Owners, Project Managers, QA Leads etc. to understand QA and test automation needs
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing
- Use the latest tools to support your work
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery,
Who you are:
- Proficient with both Manual and Automation API testing
- Extensive coding experience with Groovy, Java (or other JVM languages like Kotlin, Scala, etc.) for building test automation frameworks
- Experience in browser automation using Selenium Webdriver and tools based on it like Geb, Selenide, etc.
- Working experience in BDD (i.e. behavior-driven development) flavored testing/specification frameworks like Spock, Cucumber, JBehave, etc.
- Experience in leading test automation efforts in Agile
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket PipeLines, etc. to run automated tests as part of the deployment process
- Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications
Why you'll love us:
- We know you're more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can't learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you're not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don't miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie's place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn't matter to us, because there's plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you're really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We've got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we're there for you!