We are looking for a leader who would be responsible for all store functions, including visual merchandising, team motivation/development, and driving retail sales. If you are passionate, enthusiastic, customer service oriented and fashion forward - Lands' End is the perfect fit for you!
- Understand and drive key financial metrics
- Train and develop team to provide exceptional service and drive sales
- Direct team to execute floor sets and visual displays
- Manage and optimize payroll and staffing schedules
- Recruit, interview and select top performing team
- 5+ years of store management experience in a specialty retail environment
- Bachelor's degree or experience in Retail, Merchandising or a related field
- Exceptional operational knowledge of a specialty retail store.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Brand
- Customer focused
- Positive, pro-active and flexible
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of store management