Love what you do, Love where you work! Imagine a new position knowing what you do every day has meaning, purpose and an impact on our seniors, their families and associates. If you have the passion for making a difference, we want to meet you! Live well, Love life!
Job Summary for the Nurse Educator:
Reporting to the Vice President of Wellness and Quality, the Clinical Nurse Educator will function in the intertwined roles of change agent, mentor, facilitator of learning, leader, advocate of scientific inquiry, and partner for role transitions drawing on adult learning theories, experience, knowledge and evidence-based practice to support and transform Assisted Living resident care and service delivery practice.
Collaborate with clinical, operations and other leaders to assess learning needs and to plan, research, develop, conduct and evaluate educational programming including, but, not limited to, licensed and non-licensed; delivery of assisted living and memory care program and services, infection control practices, regulatory compliance, orientation, nurse aide training, and in servicing education. Provide both in community and remote based education, clinical support and mentoring to facilitate direct caregiver knowledge and skill competence, enhance job knowledge and professional development of all associates.
Minimum Requirements for the Nurse Educator position:
- Associate or Bachelors degree from an accredited School of Nursing, RN preferred.
- Nursing license required.
- Alzheimer’s Dementia Certification required.
- Online learning management system experience preferred.
- Valid Drivers license as travel is required within New England
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Assisted Living or other related health care setting.
- Computer literacy required; preferred experience with databases:
- Medical EHR, PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Must be able to work off shifts as needed to monitor educational outcomes.
- Motivated to learn and be flexible to change.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
We treat our associates like family by offering benefits for growth, health and happiness:Competitive Pay and comprehensive benefits package!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal days
- Health Insurance
- 401k Options + Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement