As the Director of Provider and Member Marketing, you will oversee all marketing plans and activities to engage the end-users (members) of our service and the therapists and coaches (providers) who deliver mental health services. You will serve as an internal “agency“ for our customers and provider relations teams, helping them to achieve their user acquisition and engagement goals.
Members are employees who work for our customers - these are the end-users of the Lyra mental health benefit. For member marketing, you will oversee the strategy for attracting new sign-ups to Lyra and engaging these users on an ongoing basis, helping them to get more out of Lyra. Your marketing strategy will include both customer-specific communications tailored to their employees as well as broad-reaching communications targeting all registered Lyra users. Where possible, you will craft experiments to help us learn, measure results, and improve marketing program for future Lyra customers. Marketing activities may include print, digital, email, and event marketing. You will be responsible for soup-to-nuts, developing a compelling, measurable, and scalable plan all the way through execution.
Providers are therapists and coaches who provide mental health services through the Lyra platform. For provider-focused initiatives, you will oversee the full lifecycle of communications to providers, from generating top of funnel candidates for the Provider Recruiting team, to engaging providers in ongoing nurtures once they have joined the Lyra network. With input from our Provider Recruiting teams on recruitment goals, you will define, implement, measure, and optimize different approaches for finding and attracting ideal provider candidates. Marketing activities may include traditional, email, online, and event marketing.
In this role, you will leverage your excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills as you confidently share your ideas with customers and provider teams, graciously listen and respond to feedback, and offer advice on the best communications and creative approach. When possible, you will experiment with different messaging and tactics and bring insights back to the product, marketing, and customer success teams. You’ll own initiatives to evolve and scale our efforts, achieve our customers’ business goals, and test innovative ideas.
- Write marketing content and copy for various communication channels to acquire new members and providers.
- Develop and confidently present marketing recommendations to customers and provider teams, collaborating with them on a plan that is measurable, effective, and scalable.
- Effectively manage and track work with designers across multiple customers to produce deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Establish a test and learn strategy, design experiments to inform and optimize messaging, evaluate results and proactively identify opportunities to continually optimize marketing plans.
- Continually optimize processes and workflows to improve operations and help Lyra grow as we bring on more customers and providers.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in writing-heavy communications or marketing role
- A strong writer who can write clear, succinct (and sometimes pithy and clever) communications.
- Strong presentations skills and experience with customers.
- Experience with email marketing (MarketingCloud) and online marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc).
- A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly changing organization and marketplace.
- Excellent project management skills and experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- B2B2C, Agency, Consumer Marketing, Digital Health, and/or Employer Benefits experience preferred.
This role is based in Burlingame, CA and will report to the Head of Marketing.