Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. Using intelligent matching technology, Lyra connects companies and employees to high quality, effective mental health providers and care that works, and gives them the flexibility of in-person care, live video therapy, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, and eBay, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date, most recently a Series B round led by Tenaya Capital and Glynn Capital Partners.
Lyra is looking for a motivated finance team member who is excited about operations, data analytics, and scaling a young business. As Revenue Operations Manager, hard work, flexibility, and quick learning will be key to your success as we scale Lyra through challenges brought about by high growth. To hit the ground running, you’ll need to be prepared to work with large sets of financial data. This role will be a great fit if you are savvy with business data, unafraid of tackling a wide variety of challenges, and are inspired by Lyra’s mission of transforming behavioral healthcare.
Responsibilities will include both financial analytics and business operations, for example:
Data collection, analytics, and reporting
- Adeptly manage large data sets using programming skills and spreadsheets.
- Build a thorough understanding of the business to complement and improve analytics.
- Deliver analytics that communicate critical business trends and identify key drivers of performance.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to uncover meaningful business signals in data.
Financial processes and systems
- Identify inefficiencies in current operations. Implement solutions to accommodate rapid growth and change.
- Problem solve and help us figure out how to make our systems better, faster, and smarter.
Recurring billing and revenue operations
- Partner closely with Sales and Accounting to prepare and manage invoicing and collections.
- Evaluate contracts, review transactions, ensure proper revenue recognition, and assist with accounting reconciliation.
While candidates with a strong sense of ownership will excel in the role, some favorable skills and experience may include:
- 5-7 years of experience in business operations, analytics, finance preferred
- advanced Excel
- academic or practical programming experience in data analysis (SQL, Python preferred)
- business visualization tools (Tableau, Looker)
- comfortable with basic accounting or willingness to learn
- BA/BS Econ, Finance, Engineering, Math