Cookie Cupboard Assistant - Burbank (Seasonal)
Do you love Girl Scout Cookies? Do you really love Girl Scout Cookies? Imagine yourself surrounded by boxes and boxes of cookies from the floor to the ceiling, interacting with volunteers, staff and Girl Scouts! It’s like a Girl Scout Cookie fairyland! Sounds like fun, right?
Join the Girl Scout Cookie Team! Become a Cookie Cupboard Assistant!
The season will run from January through early March.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s a FT seasonal position with scheduled hours late January through early March (with possible extension)
- It's helpful to be flexible throughout the GSGCNWI council geography (may require travel and use of personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement)
- This position will interact with our volunteers and Girl Scouts
- We are looking to fill openings in our Burbank Gathering Place! You can be expected to work the hours below on a rotating basis.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You will …
- Work in our cookie cupboard(s), associate with volunteers and staff and maintain paperwork and update electronic ordering system
- Oversee and coordinate cookie cupboards at designated site(s)
- Be trained to use our point of sales system to process orders
- Keep an inventory of cookies and complete the necessary paperwork
- Submit cupboard cookie restock orders to appropriate team members as needed
- Communicate regularly with volunteers and employees from all teams
- Contribute to the betterment of the Girl Scout movement and the cookie program..and so much more!
Our offices will be closed for the holidays between December 22 and January 1, so we will not be reaching out to candidates during that time.
GSGCNWI embraces the unique perspectives that you obtain in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.