Requisition Number: WIREL01157
- We help firefighters see inside buildings and police officers see around street corners.
- We provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe.
- We do this by connecting them to seamless communication networks, applications and services, by providing them with real-time information, and by arming them with intuitive, nearly indestructible handheld devices.
- Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Our Government (MR) Sales Representatives bring together the innovative communications solutions that make a difference in the moments that matter.
**This position has a base salary with unlimited commissions! your paycheck is in your hands. - Pay: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year – a typical total compensation for a first year sales representative is about $65k to $75k, with major growth in the next years.
https://youtu.be/jTaxty4ERF0 -check out what we do!
- The Sales Representative manages the solution presentation to government entities for public safety solutions.
- You'll act as a resource for all things government sales, providing long-range strategic planning for growth of major accounts, managing C-level relationships, and providing industry-specific knowledge. You'll also provide competitive intelligence, position Day Wireless & Motorola competitively, and provide guidance regarding products, software and solutions.
- Execute strategic plans to ensure Day Wireless solutions align with clients' business challenges.
- You will provoke, uncover, nurture, and assist in closing complex, integrated solutions which enable clients to realize their objectives.
- Educate government representatives on contract pricing and processes as well as solutions and sales strategies.
- Working with government sales teams to seek out new growth opportunities.
- Developing and providing expertise for all offerings, products, and services applicable to the government space.
- Building trusting relationships with customers.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities and engaging cross-functional resources to position Day Wireless Systems for success.
- Responding to Request For Proposals (RFPs).
- Presenting to various audiences at executive meetings, customer demos, and trade shows.
- Utilizing sales funnel management, and prospecting tools to develop business.
- Using social media to promote Day Wireless's solutions in partnership with reference accounts.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or 4 or more years of work experience.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ideally have experience establishing and fostering relationships with C-level executives, providing thought leadership to major public sector clients.
- Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- A valid driver's license, Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in a relevant technical, engineering, or business area.
- Sold technology/IT services to government agencies
- Proficiency in contract management and procurements processes.
- Demonstrated industry/segment expertise and insight.
- The ability to facilitate and present information to a variety of audiences.
- Experience using social media in a professional setting.
- Experience serving as a consultant to federal government agencies.
- Strong existing network and credibility within civilian government accounts
Day Wireless Systems ( DWS) and Reliance Connects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: DWS is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DWS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. DWS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DWS encourages applicants of all ages.
The team at Day Wireless enjoys competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
· Medical (employer paid for employee)
· Company-Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance for employees after 5 years
· Educational Reimbursement
· Flexible Spending Account
· Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
· Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
· 10 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
· 40 hours of sick time
· 8 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday
· Company discounts (Costco, Credit Union, Verizon)
· Growth opportunity through defined career paths
· Contests/activities/accolades/rewards through Employee Appreciation Program
· PLUS, the great combination of a large family owned business that offers financial stability and job security with a small company atmosphere