*NEW* Senior UX Designer!
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. UX Designer with a very cool team!
***W2 ONLY with Competitive Rate Benefits***
***Less focus on UX research, and much more focus on pure visual and interaction design skill!***
- Lead UX research, ideation, and whiteboarding activities
- Interview stakeholders and users to elicit product strategy and requirements
- Produce visual documentation (flows, diagrams, and maps)
- Craft written requirements (user stories) with the Product Manager
- Create designs and low fidelity prototypes
- Conduct user testing sessions, then refine user test feedback into actionable product design iterations
- Portfolio - boxes and arrows, wireframe, case studies, etc going through all phases of a product development
- 5 years relevant experience
- Sketch.app: deep knowledge of Sketch best practices, symbols, vector editing, etc.
- InVision: creating clickable prototypes, collaborating with others
- Omnigraffle: flows, diagrams, and other visual documentation
- Mac and Windows Office with the ability to create beautiful presentations and documents
- HUGE PLUS: Adobe Create Suite, Jira, Confluence, Git, prototyping tools like Framer.js or Principle
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Sr. Technical Recruiter at Irvine Technology Corporation for immediate consideration! Let us help you secure an interview.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.