About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The MARKETING MANAGER will partner in the identification, strategic development and communication of marketing programs for new business. Specifically supporting but not limited to: new product/service development initiatives, promoting the company's brand and innovations to national account prospects and improving new business pipeline for Executive Sales Leaders. The Marketing Manager will report to the Associate Vice President of Marketing.
- Establishes strategic marketing plans to drive business in new product/service adjacencies and National Accounts' portfolio.
- Research, quantify and develop market opportunities to align with company objectives to target new businesses.
- Research competitive landscape and assume role of subject matter expert to influence innovation and sales activity pipeline.
- Identify, qualify and grow Aramark Uniform Services' (AUS) largest strategic account prospect database through the development of marketing programs.
- Support our Vice President of Sales and National Account Executives to increase their productivity and face-to-face selling time.
- Create a Strategic Accounts knowledgebase for all Strategic Sellers to access.
- Assist with the creation of proposals to win new business.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Evaluate product gaps and opportunities; collaborate with Procurement, Pricing and Sales Operations to bring new products/services/programs to market. Launch to Sales and Service team where appropriate with creative assets and influence training materials.
- Develop marketing materials in collaboration with creative agency and internal design team. Manage the creative process to ensure assets are on brand.
- Research potential customers and prospects within the Fortune 1000 universe.
- Present Aramark's whole-product/services solutions to c-level decision makers
- Identify ways to increase the Strategic Account pipeline using traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- Market to top prospects currently under incumbent contract to keep AUS top of mind.
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research.
- Responsible for assisting in the creation of presentations and proposals for our Strategic Sellers.
- Uses data analytics to identify trends and make recommendations to Strategic Account Sellers and Leadership.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a knowledge database of all aspects of Strategic Accounts (i.e. Major Players, Strengths & Weaknesses, estimated Spend with Aramark other LOB's, estimate Aramark's spend with our Strategic Account prospects).
- Creates, builds, and maintains positive business relationships with prospective customers.
- Act as conduit between national account new business wins and Strategic Account management to effectively influence materials and transition plan from Sales to Service launch packages.
- Five to seven years relevant marketing experience in a corporate environment.
- Prior experience in product development, strategy and budgeting in a B2B environment is a plus.
- Experience in direct marketing, traditional and online media.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated business savvy to effectively communicate and work with other executives in support of achieving business goals.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities between multiple projects and deliverables.
- Strong project management skills.