Manager of Client Services
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Digital Media Services is seeking an experienced Account Manager to work directly with our clients and vendors in the scheduling, managing and tracking of work through our facility. We are seeking a quality individual who can help us to expand our company and who has the desire to grow into a rewarding career opportunity.
Primary Job Duties:
- Work closely with clients to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Provide management and oversight of client projects from beginning to end through facility.
- Review and understand clients’ requirements to ensure accurate and timely completion of work.
- Create, manage, and track orders and assets in required work order systems.
- Track workflow of projects and send reminders to the Team when deadlines are getting close.
- Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to source, schedule, troubleshoot, process, and deliver to project deadlines.
- Provide information when requested, and resolve all client issues, quickly, accurately, and in accordance with client specific SLAs.
- Ensure all work is scheduled where applicable and in line with company procedures.
- Collaborate with Operations to onboard new client requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with Sales where applicable to build and grow client relationships.
- Communicate potential opportunities for growth to Sales and Senior Management.
- Continually assess and recommend solutions for client service and process improvements.
- Represent the company in a professional manner while demonstrating its core values.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think in a clear, logical and organized manner and work under minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills in the areas of networking and data management.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with organizing and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to generate, navigate and update spreadsheets.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with vendor staff, clients and coworkers.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings.
- Ability to concentrate and work efficiently and consistently.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of industry related experience.
- Strong understanding of video/file formats, distribution workflows, and technologies.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, 40 hrs/week. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Burbank, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.