Full-Time Nanny Flexible Schedule
Engaging | Creative | Fun | Flexible
Are you the type of person who would rather hang with the kids at a party than the adults? College Nannies + Sitters is looking for fun and active people like you to provide care to our local families. Care looks different for each family's need but possibly includes making and providing meals, engaging in activities such as arts and crafts, board/card games, baking, outdoor play, bedtime routine, and staying with the children until the parents arrive home. Feel free to reach out with questions and we can chat!
It's been a long two years in the pandemic, get to meet a new family in a safe home where you can build a new, meaningful connection.
- You like to engage with kids and have a playful personality
- You have relatable childcare experience (special needs experience a plus) and youre able to provide childcare references (from paid or unpaid positions)
- You can disconnect from your phone to engage with a child
- Eligible for covid vaccination
- Ready to work around your schedule
- Paid training + professional development (including CPR/First Aid certification). If there's an area of interest that you'd like to pursue, we'd love to hear more and would be happy to help you build your skills, while you build your resume.
- Support + Coaching + Team Atmosphere + Engaged Leadership +Building Relationships with Diverse Families
About Our Company
Fun work. Flexible scheduling app that lets you manage when you work. Real-world experience where you make a real difference.
We are the nations most respected, complete, and professional resource helping busy families raise smart, confident, well-adjusted kids. Since 2001 weve built local professional teams across the country whove helped hundreds of busy parents carve out time for themselves with a sitter, have help on hand with a part-time or full-time nanny, or get their college-bound student the tutoring they need to succeed.