Requisition Number: JUNIO01636
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
Our growing company is looking for a professional and dynamic Junior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A). The focus of the FP&A team is to (1) lead the annual budget, strategic planning and forecast processes, (2) analyze and report our financial results internally and to our Board of Directors, and (3) partner with key stakeholders across the organization to assist and support in the achievement of organizational goals. This entry-level position is located in our company’s headquarters office in sunny Palm Coast, Florida. Members of our Field Support Team are anything but “corporate”, enjoying fun events like Wellness Wednesdays, Holiday Parties, and Bring Your Dog to Work Day. During these unprecedented times, our Field Support Team has been working remotely and will continue to do so until circumstances warrant differently.
- Facilitate Finance projects as needed including, but not limited to, enhancement of current FSO SG&A reporting, reporting and system enhancements, integrating financial reporting related to acquisitions, daily/weekly/monthly key metric reporting and creating efficiencies within the Finance team
- Assist in the management of the annual budget process
- Facilitate the preparation of financial analysis to compare financial performance to the annual budget
- Participate in the monthly financial performance reviews of each branch location
- Conduct variance and trend analysis
- Develops financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis, as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience in a professional office setting; strong finance related internship experience will be considered
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Sound deductive reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff in the organization
- Proactive with the willingness to adapt to change
- Positive, optimistic and ambitious
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.