iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Technical Implementation Manager will oversee an elite technical team that works very closely with new customers to ensure deployments are executed with perfection. The Technical Implementation Manager will manage the team as well as handle larger and more complicated customer implementations and deployments.
- Be a technical subject matter expert on iboss cloud and appliance products and the underlying infrastructure of the ecosystem
- Work closely with the technical implementation engineers and assist in managing the projects
- Work with customers and sales engineers to design, implement, and troubleshoot business solutions in complex environments
- Perform product installations (primarily remote), initial configurations, and product training
- Assist with technical support escalation requests
- Ensure customer support issues are resolved in accordance with SLAs
- Create and manage internal and external product and training documentation
- Attend and present at tradeshows and onsite training seminars
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to customers over the phone is critical
- 5+ years of experience designing and supporting multilayer IP networks; routing and switching
- 5+ years of experience with network security; firewalls, intrusion prevention, risk assessment, pen testing, content filtering, PKI, SSL/TLS
- 3+ years of experience managing large (>1k seat) Windows and Mac workstation deployments
- 5+ years of experience managing Windows Server and Red Hat Linux server environments; Expert level with Linux
- 5+ years of experience managing DNS; Microsoft and Bind
- Experience with Virtualization and specifically VDI implementations
- Experience with acquiring and analyzing packet captures
- Experience/familiarity with managing enterprise deployments of iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices
- A degree in engineering or networking is preferred; MIS graduate is a plus
- Solid understanding of networking, server, and web technologies
- Expert-level Linux knowledge; Red Hat is a plus
- Experience architecting complex solutions
- Experience with IT management products and services
- Domain expertise with IT operations, application management and/or security/compliance is desirable
- Some experience with network directories is desirable
- Fluency in English is required and fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance which is available to qualifying domestic partners and stepchildren
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas