Responsibilities and Purpose
- Evaluate patients with wounds and injuries.
- Initiate care procedures for managing wounds.
- Access wounds as well as create and implement treatment plans.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN license.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a Long Term Care environment.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts (week days, weekends, evenings and nights).
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.