Monday-Friday (weekends available upon rotation for OT)
Days and Overnights available!
8:00am-4:30pm or 10:00pm-6:30am
Day porters mainly perform comprehensive cleaning and maintenance of public areas within facilities. Their services usually include: Inspecting, cleaning, and disinfecting common areas.
Day Porter Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby and other common areas
- Spot mop floors and place caution signs
- Vacuum rugs
- Sweep parking areas as needed
- Wipe down window glass and elevator surfaces
- Dust fixtures, countertops, and other surfaces
- Empty trash
- Replace lightbulbs
- Service restrooms
- Perform small repairs as needed
Day Porter Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Janitorial or maintenance experience preferred
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Familiarity with common cleaning supplies and hand tools
- Physical stamina
- Ability to work outdoors
- Friendly demeanor
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay Period
- 401K w/match
- Paid Holidays
Janitronics ensures the safety and chemical-use training and all protocols prescribed by OSHA and the CDC are followed when we provide our cleaning teams with proper PPE (personal protective equipment) and utilize EPA registered surface disinfectants.
Janitronics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.