We are looking for motivated problem solvers with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. If you are self-motivated, accountable, and have the desire to grow within an organization, we would love to talk with you about this opportunity!
Description and responsibilities associated with the role are summarized below:
- Assist customers via inbound and outbound texts and emails
- Quote new business; process, maintain, and prepare new business and renewal accounts
- Handle routine account service activities including billing, cancellations, etc.
*This position does not require the handling of inbound or outbound phone calls.
- Property & casualty insurance license
- Experience with personal lines insurance is preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask; speed on a computer; fast learner and able to solve problems independently; ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
If you have a passion for success and want to grow your career with a fast-growing technology company who is thriving in the Insurance industry, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits we provide to qualified candidates:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits: medical, dental and vision
- Stock Options
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunities for growth
We (jerry.ai) are an insurance technology company focused on providing a superior personal insurance shopping and purchase experience. jerry.ai is using cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the industry and create the best experience for customers across the country looking to save time and money. Our current product offerings are auto and property insurance. There is no cold calling here at jerry.ai. Our customers contact us through call and text looking for insight and help with their insurance needs. We are looking for customer service representatives that can provide a service experience beyond that of top tech-based organizations in the world.
What’s life like at jerry.ai? Our team believes in the mission of making it easy for consumers to save money on complex financial products. We act as part of a team and have fun! We are casual in our interactions, yet approach every day with passion and grit. We have the independence and flexibility to get the job done the right way, the first time. We take pride in what we do and feel a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction at the end of the day.