At Frubana (YC W2019) we ignite opportunity by changing agro Supply chain in Latin America. We are a fast-growing technology startup that is revolutionizing the world of agriculture. At Frubana, we connect the countryside with the city through a technology platform that connects the fruit and vegetable producers with their potential buyers of restaurants eliminating intermediaries in the food supply industry.
We introduce price transparency, reducing trade barriers, generating confidence and facilitating logistics.
Join the agricultural revolution!
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or similars
- 5+ years of application development experience on Backend technologies
- Proficiency with Java/ Kotlin/ GO or Python
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Advance experience in Java/ Kotlin/ GO or Python
- Advance experience in SQL DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Advance experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Advance experience in caches (Redis, MemCached)
- Advance experience in containers (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes)
- Advance experience in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Advance experience in Micro Services architectures
- Develop and deliver new product features
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users
- Review pull request of others
- Deploy Beta versions for testing and work closely with QAs
- Deploy final versions to production
Some Interesting News About Us