Could you be our next Sr. EVS Assistant at Bryn Mawr Hospital?
Why work as a Sr. EVS Assistant with Main Line Health?
- Be an Integral Member of our Organization! Your leadership makes all the difference! Use your experience to lead as a Senior EVS Assistant. Help keep patients and employees safe through daily cleaning of floors and other assigned areas. As a trusted leader, you will help train employees on proper procedures and set the example through your consistent, considerate care of patients and coworkers alike.
- Develop and Grow your Career! You are encouraged to attendMLH Education & Development Classes that offer a variety of relevantcourses, tools, and resources to help achieve your personal and professionalgoals. On-going feedback and career development are provided by your Managerthrough the use of performance appraisals and 1:1 communication to furtherdevelop yourself professionally.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include:We offer a number of employee discounts to variousactivities, services and vendors. Parking is always free!
Position: Senior Environmental Services Assistant
Shift: This is a non-benefitted position working a minimum of 12 hours per week every-other Saturday and Sunday 6:00am-2:30pm and other days as assigned as well as holiday rotation.
1. One to Two years previous housekeeping experience.
2. Knowledge of floor machine use if responsible for floor care.
1. Must have ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
2. Ability to solve mechanical problems preferred.