Are you looking for a part-time nursing position? Interim HealthCare of Northwestern Ohio is looking for a part-time RN Case Manager for our Bryan/Defiance territory!
RN Case Managers with Interim HealthCare assure quality patient care and services are provided to in-home clients, and are patient advocates and educators.
We offer flexible scheduling, paid time off, FREE continuing education courses, and have a nationally-recognized incentive program! Join our team of caring professionals today!
- Active RN License for the State of Ohio
- Drivers License, Reliable Transportation, and Automobile Insurance
- One year or more prior case management experience preferred
- Homecare experience preferred
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Incentive Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Bryan
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Part Time