Keen to meet us? The feeling’s mutual!
As an Online Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the operational coordination of online flash sales between Veepee France and Veepee Belgium, within all segments (fashion, shoes, lingerie, home, accessories, lifestyle etc.)
- You render the data of the Veepee France sales into Veepee Belgium's house style.
- You refine and optimise the product titles and descriptions.
- You double-check the quality of the product pictures.
- You verify the information you put online.
- You decide on the visual presentation of a sale, taking on both the customer’s and the brand’s perspective. In a word, you design the ultimate shopping experience for our customers.
- You will be part of the Digital Factory department and work closely together with the other sections within this department (photography, graphic design, translators). You will do this by setting up briefings, gathering information and ensuring the overall quality of the final result.
- You do everything you can to optimize the turnover of your sales, e.g. by keeping sight of the order of products and pictures, the division of categories, correct size information etc.
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree. A first working experience is an asset.
- Your mother language is Dutch and you have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You love working with (short) deadlines, you are immune to stress and you can work at a fast pace.
- You are flexible and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player, but you can work autonomously as well.
- You dispose of good communication and writing skills.
- You work in a structured manner and you have an eye for detail.
- You possess a high degree of empathy and you think from the customer’s point of view.
- A full-time job in Brussels at the #1 e-commerce flash sale player in the Benelux.
- A young and passionate team in which customer centricity and innovation are key.
- A pleasant team atmosphere where “work hard, play hard” serves as a motto.
The Vente-Privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: VEEPEE. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, Vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic, and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6,000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
How will you make our customers happy? By giving them the best candidate experience and work closely with our business partners.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we would really like to get to know you!
Please send us your CV and motivation letter so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck !