We always strive to give our members a great customer experience. That includes an extraordinary service when customers contact us. This is what our Customer Care team takes care of.
That team does not only give our members a “WOW”-experience, but also plays a crucial part in the further development of Veepee.com. After all, the feedback our members give us is crucial. Many of our improvement processes in innovations are therefore driven by the input of our customers.
Also, when a customer encounters a problem with an article he or she bought with us, the after-sales service has to be state-of-the-art. Therefore, a team of experts inside our Customer Care team takes care of all the questions concerning warranty and eventual repairs.
We are currently looking for a second Team Leader to strengthen and steer the Customer Care team.
Your excellent skills in People Management will help you play a key role in the daily organization and allocation of tasks within the team. In your role, you will be a source of inspiration for your team, which currently consists of five colleagues. They can come to you for all their questions and remarks. You jointly search for solutions where the team and, not least, the customer, form the center of your focus. As a coach, you guide your team members in their personal development trajectories and their growth towards higher standards.
Furthermore, you keep close contact with the Warehouse team as well as the Sourcing team. They need your feedback in order to continually adjust and improve their operations, processes and relationships with the suppliers.
· You naturally are very helpful and love doing whatever it takes to find the solution for a particular problem.
· You are a People Manager with a big interest in (logistic) processes; also, you excel in pragmatic thinking.
· You have a strong capacity for analytical thought and like to make processes and workflows as efficient as possible.
· You are a problem solver, open to your team members’ problems and ready to provide the right solution.
· Throughout your professional career, you have acquired experience in managing teams in an operational environment.
· You quickly adapt to continuous development, change and ambitious challenges.
· You have an expert knowledge of English and French and a very good knowledge of Dutch.
· You are extremely motivated and simply cannot wait to take on new challenges with both hands.
· A full time job with many responsibilities.
· A practical training in which we familiarize you with our customer-orientated approach.
· A chance to grow in a fast growing e-commerce business.
· A contract of unlimited duration.
· An interesting salary package.
· A young, dynamic and engaged team.
The Vente-Privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: VEEPEE. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, Vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic, and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6,000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
How will you make our customers happy? By giving them the best candidate experience and work closely with our business partners.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then we would really like to get to know you!
Please send us your CV and motivation letter so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck !