- Emergency Department (ED) RN needed for 214 bed Level 3 Trauma center; 22 bed ED with 1:4 staffing - A year round tropical paradise at the southernmost tip of Texas, home to unique natural beauty. Gorgeous beaches, beautiful golf courses, the world famous Gladys Porter Zoo, museums & galleries.
Years of Experience: 2. - TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS - Current TX or Compact license
From exotic bird-watching to long stretches of white sandy beaches, to shopping and sight-seeing, the city of Brownsville provides a vacation for its residents all year long. Located at the extreme southern tip of Texas and surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Brownsville is a tropical paradise just minutes away from the Mexico border.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.