Tele-Sales Specialist - Pharmaceutical
BexR Logistix (a Mission Pharmacal company) is hiring in Broomfield Colorado! As a result of continued expansion and growth - we are adding an additional superstar to our existing TELE-SALES Team. BexR is a unique blend of new and old. Our parent company is 71 years old but we are a start up company - determined and hungry to go above and beyond our clients' expectations.
For more information, visit bexr.com
If you are interested in pharmaceutical sales and are looking for a great company and culture - apply today!
The Telesales Specialist position will foster a strong relationship with BexR clients and will have the ability and experience to have direct client contact working closely with the field team, marketing contacts and sales leadership. This position will serve a vital role to initiate contact with targeted health care providers and provide impactful core selling messages, materials, and samples for BexR Logistix clients. This position will center on territory warming, white space identified targets, vacant territory, marketing and sales team's micro focus program targets, and potential new product launch and pre-launch initiatives, payer management and any project set-forth by the client. Position will be focused and measured on creating positive customer service interactions, and growth based on client expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete assigned product training at an advanced level, developing a comprehensive understanding of general disease state, assigned product features and benefits, and core selling messages.
- Develop expertise in delivery of core selling messaging for assigned promotional products.
- Always create a positive interaction with BexR Logistix clients and their customers.
- Ensure that sample and literature requests are generated accurately and perform appropriate follow up and investigation on product shipments as needed.
- Maintain database entries on targeted customer calls including attempts, product discussions, literature requests, and sample requests.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to team leadership on areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Comply with all company, PDMA, compliance, and, regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Ability to work ON-SITE out of our call center in Broomfield. Occasional travel required.
- Assigned virtual territories and held accountable for results Compensated based on a mix of overall volume/metrics and outcomes.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- BA/BS from an accredited College or university - focus in business or life science preferred.
- Sales experience is helpful - inside or outside
- Pharmaceutical, Medical, or Healthcare background is helpful
- MUST be able to articulate WHY you are interested in this specific role - what appeals to you?
- Ideal candidates will have above average assertiveness, above average extraversion/relationship building, strong sense of urgency, and good amount of detail orientation/formality.
- Demonstrated ability to look at data and make business decisions - plan, analyze and take action
- Solid and persuasive communication skills.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check (to include drug screen).
- Familiarity with a Sales Force Automation (SFA) application is preferred.
- Computer Skills: proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.