Code42 is a high-growth enterprise SaaS company in endpoint data security and recovery. IT and security teams from more than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including some of the most recognized brands in business and education, utilize Code42 to centrally manage and protect their most critical data on laptops and desktops. From monitoring endpoint data movement and use, to meeting data privacy regulations, to simply and rapidly recovering from data incidents no matter the cause, Code42 is core to any organization's overall data security strategy. We are a well-funded private company backed by several of the venture capital industries most successful firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.
The Digital Marketing & Web Strategist is responsible for leading the strategy, planning and performance management of the company's web and online programs.They will work alongside interdisciplinary partners to identify requirements, set design goals, study users, and craft experiences that translate business and user needs into highly engaging online experiences. The Digital Marketing & Web Strategist will possess a passion for digital trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of user experience practices, buyers, social networks, and brands. This person excels at identifying the middle point where business goals harmoniously meet end-user engagement and excitement
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Direct the web strategy, content management and user experience and connect to business priorities
- Partner with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Customer & Experience Marketing team to translate marketing strategies into website and digital application requirements
- Develop digital website governance process, in collaboration with IT and Security teams
- Ensure website and mobile conversion optimization by working with the analytics team to consistently measure, monitor, test and improve web conversions.
- Lead the launch of online microsites
- Lead the growth of organic traffic
- Lead UX/UI testing and optimization
- Analyze, implement and execute digital enhancements and upgrades
- Manage website performance analytics, develop KPIs and reporting that tie to business results
- Coordinate project delivery with internal IT, design, and quality assurance teams
- Coordinate with IT to implement backup and restore plans for all web properties
- Handle general web support - information requests, troubleshooting, issue tracking
- Support and manage digital workstreams (including agency & vendor management) required to integrate new website features and global expansion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a consistent brand identity across multiple website properties such as support site, community, and online learning portals
- Manage up to two digital / web individual contributors
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years in Web content management, preferably WordPress CMS
- 3+ years experience in B2B environments, preferably selling to Enterprise buyers
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience successfully managing complex, large-scale, websites with multiple stakeholders
- Creativity - natural creative flair for inventing new and existing ways to engage with target audiences through Web experiences
- Demonstrated experience working on websites from goal identification to sitemaps to launch.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written along with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-department, multi-stakeholder environment
- Understanding of marketing technology ecosystem interaction with the web site: Marketo Marketing automation, SFDC CRM systems, Google Analytics, web personalization tools, etc.
- Experience in managing Mobile and eCommerce Web components
- Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail
- Strong understanding of web standards and best practices - speed, security, design concepts and web development languages
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field