Could you be our next Patient Services Representative at Internal Medicine in Broomall, PA?
Why work as a Patient Services Representative?
- Be an Integral Member of our Organization! Our Resource Team is an important part of the Main Line HealthCare system. Our PSRâs on this team will travel to physicians offices within the healthcare system, providing their expertise at the front desk for offices that have an urgent need. As a PSR, you are the first person to make a GREAT impression with our patients! Using your excellent communication skills, you will help greet, direct and schedule patients and visitors. Serve as a liaison between patients and support staff by preparing patient charts before check-in and keeping the office and all records, reports and other correspondence organized.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for $6,000.00.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 120 hours of paid time off per year. We alsooffer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, andvendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Patient Service Representative
Shift: Day shift, Full time - 40 hours a week - Monday-Friday, evening requirement
1. Two to three years of office experience required.
2. Knowledge of insurance payers and medical terminology preferred.
3. Must be experienced in Microsoft Word (columns, tables, envelopes, mail merge, labels) Excel (data base maintenance) and Outlook (maintaining calendars of several staff).
High School diploma
Must have a license and reliable transportation.