The Grande is currently hiring a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team!
This position will assist with all aspects of the community sales and marketing program--answers telephone calls, enters information for our marketing and census reports in the database system, facilitates the move-in process as well as community outreach and promotes the WOW!! Culture. Two years marketing experience preferred.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred.
- Must have experience in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferably facilities specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State hospitals and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must demonstrate the ability to serve as a positive role model and spokesperson.
- Possess excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while establishing appropriate priorities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer