KeyBank creates custom, powerful tools for our clients and employees, and Senior Software Engineers are a critical part of bringing those experiences to life. Be a part of our dynamic and award-winning Digital Banking team and help us take our experience to the next level.
Our team builds Keys Contact Center Automation platforms, leveraging cutting edge AI, NLP, and IVR technology to develop and deploy the next generation of our customer experience platforms.
- Serve as the Sr Software Engineer for the Contact Center Technology Delivery Team within the Voice & Chat Automation/Contact Center Delivery Division.
- Own and influence the development, implementation, assessment, and support of multiple IVR/voice bot/chat bot applications on Keys Contact Center and Conversational AI platforms.
- A major objective of this role is to independently develop clean, maintainable, testable code for client facing voice/chatbots as we continue expanding our conversational AI capabilities.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work with product managers, UI/UX/Conversation designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Work with analysts, developers, and testers to define the necessary scope, requirements, and technical specifications for our projects
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Ability to work in a large-scale Agile environment with distributed team members
- Define architectural and technical designs as well as hands on development of our platforms
- Perform regular code reviews as part of regular product releases
- Acts independently under general direction and provides technical consulting on complex projects
- Plans, estimates, organizes and monitors significant project deliverables and/or platform capabilities
- 5+ years leading technology teams in development of technology solutions
- Large-scale project experience across multiple business units
- Expertise with J2EE/Java server-side frameworks & concepts like Spring/Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate for DB
- Expertise with systems integration via SOAP & REST services and microservices
- Experience with package management tools like Maven
- Proven experience defining complex technical designs and solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks
- Ability to work in both a waterfall and agile delivery environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communications and organizational skills
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or relevant experience
- Expertise in development of Conversational AI applications using Google DialogFlow and Google CCAI
- Expertise with Genesys Contact Center platforms (PureEngage and/or Genesys Cloud) in delivering Contact Center solutions
- Knowledge and Experience in delivering Agent Assist capabilities using Google CCAI
- Experience with Jenkins and GIT
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis and Relational Databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience with testing tools like CYARA, Junit or Selenium
- Experience delivering technology solutions in the Financial Industry
4910 Tiedeman Road
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
4910 Tiedeman Road, Brooklyn OH