About the Job
This is a position within the Consumer and Small Business Credit Risk Management organization. This position is primarily responsible for identification, measurement, and management of credit risk; development, implementation, and monitoring of sustainable controls as relates to risk management policies and programs. Additional responsibilities include providing risk insights on current and emerging risks impacting credit products, promoting accountability for the awareness and management of risk, and coordinating the management and escalation of issues. This position will also engage with First Line of Defense and Third Line of Defense business partners.
- Using advanced analytics, identify and escalate credit risk insights for consumer and small business credit products; by leveraging insights related to emerging, concentration, and layered risk of new originations and existing portfolio asset quality.
- An understanding of the full life cycle of consumer and small business credit products with respect to risk appetite positions at account and relationship levels.
- An understanding of risk management requirements for new business/product initiatives, product/process changes, losses, regulatory changes/guidance and third party activities.
- Develop and prepare related risk reporting in support of business risk priority and review meeting cadence, and prepare ad-hoc reporting for line of business and team members to facilitate miscellaneous senior and executive management reporting and status updates, as needed.
- Build and sustain positive working relationships with First Line of Defense business units, in conjunction with developing an understanding of the business and strategic objectives of those units.
- College degree or equivalent work experience with emphasis on business and risk management.
- Minimum 2 or more years of banking industry knowledge with experience in one or more of the following: credit risk, credit scoring, compliance, or consumer/small business credit lending lines of business.
- Proficient use of SAS or similar coding application, and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple high level projects and competing priorities with little supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, build and manage relationships, and work in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, decision making and ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Understanding of Consumer Lending Products: businesses and processes, plus related federal laws, regulations and guidance.
- Demonstrate teamwork and accountability with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with external and internal clients including executive managers, along with building and sustaining collaborative relationships.
- Solid written and communication skills with ability to sell difficult/complex concepts.
4224 Ridge Lea Road
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Posting State, City
OH - Cleveland
4910 Tiedeman Road, Brooklyn OH
4224 Ridge Lea Road