ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze legal documents such as forbearance agreements, amendments, loan agreements and commitment letters to define details of business requirements.
- Analyze loan system entries to verify accuracy of accrual, non-accrual and charged off loans; process officer and cost center changes; process customer payments and advances.
- Weekly review the general ledger report, for region as assigned, to verify accuracy of charges and research and clear discrepancies.
- Develop criteria needed to identify and coordinate the research and resolution of accounts.
- Coordinate with Key Leasing and the Investment Management Groups to support ARG relationships.
- Coordinate with Key Bank service areas. Direct activity to minimize losses to the Bank when a bankruptcy filing has been identified.
- Provide expertise in Cash Management Department products.
- Open and monitor new DDA, Savings and Investment accounts; monitor NSF Review; process transfers of funds via wire transfer, branch transactions and debit and credit memos; maintain accurate records of all transactions.
- Complete all tasks involved in the transferring of credits to the Asset Recovery Group.
- Process requests for credit bureau reports when needed, title searches and lien reports.
- Perform record storage/file retrieval from Records Management.
- Perform credit verifications.
- Prepare required department reports.
- Facilitate compliance checks on ARG credits as needed.
- Coordinate and assist in ensuring timely payment and tracking of invoices for workout and property disposition work in the Asset Recovery Group.
- Assist in planning and tracking of quarterly loan review meetings including tracking and printing all Asset Quality Reports and agendas for all asset quality reviews in the assigned region.
- Coordinate and track processing of all quarterly NACO forms for accrual, grade and charge off requests and TDR and ASC Reserve calculations on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain and assist in formulating asset quality forecasts for assigned region. Provide support of region management and LOB ARG related reporting.
- Provide accurate and prompt customer service.
- Identify important reporting schedules and meeting due dates and manage those by creating and maintaining a master calendar.
- Professionally represent division in attending meetings with clients, bank groups and other third parties.Support departmental continuous improvement efforts.
- Accept special projects and other assignments as time permits.
- If assigned, perform administrative support duties for the RMs and Regional Managers, including, but not limited to: appointment scheduling, answering phones, managing email, filing, mail, creating agendas and reports, scheduling travel and completing expense reports.
- Participate in community service activities.
- If applicable to officer group, support workout officers with the SBA process by compiling required documents to submit loan packages to the SBA for repurchase of guaranteed loans.
- Update processes and procedures as necessary for various SBA products.
- Maintain tracking databases to ensure prompt and timely adherence to SBA requirements.
- Facilitate coordination of communication with SBA liquidation centers.
- Support administrative requirements for OREO (Other Real Estate Owned) group.Update and maintain multiple reports.
- Process accounting transactions including: wires, paydowns, sales, and asset value.Process invoice payments for property taxes, legal fees, appraisals, environmental reports, title fees, property management, utilities, advertising, etc.
- Administer the OREO website.
- Fulfill the requirements for filing, archiving data, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Review asset documentation for execution, gather required signatures including notary, file copies, and send electronic and original documents to the required party.
- Perform data collection and reporting for additional regional areas as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three to four years of loan systems or loan servicing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Expertise utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) operating systems.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Exhibit the Key Values.
- Knowledge of AML/BSA Compliance.
- Knowledge of Hogan, LIQ, OLDS, ALS, SRTS, TCS2.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and perform with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and internal discipline to meet deadlines.
4910 Tiedeman Road
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
4910 Tiedeman Road, Brooklyn OH