ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end fee process including account setup, maintenance, fee calculation, fee collections, statistics gathering and overall system architecture.
- Use system and process expertise to support the activities of the department.
- Create and maintain Global Plus System coding and parameters used for client fee computations.
- Prepare monthly line of business reporting, as well as develop ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues of a complex or sensitive nature.
- Provide support to Revenue Specialists/Analysts with research and resolution to fee problems and entering computation requests.
- Produce and review monthly/quarterly control reporting.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Assist in training new employees or existing employees learning new functions.
- Contribute ideas for improvement appropriately.
- Participate in and lead department initiatives to increase efficiency and improve service.
- Monitor, track and review written procedures.
- Responsible for the review process to ensure procedures are updated to reflect current operating standards, regulatory requirements and department internal controls
- Four year degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to learn detailed, complex processes quickly and function independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong detail focus.
- Sound business judgment as evidenced by success in ability to prioritize tasks, escalate and resolve issues while meeting required deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Ability to compile data using advanced level Excel tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to positively interact with Line of Business, Finance partners.
- Proven experience and success in a team environment.
- Process improvement oriented. Innovative problem solver.
- Prior experience with investment management, trust or trust operations preferred.
- Working knowledge of General Ledger account positings and revenue recognition preferred.
- Working knowledge of Cognos, and/or databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of Global Plus and Global Office systems preferred.
4900 Tiedeman Road
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
4900 Tiedeman Road, Brooklyn, OH