Req Number: 6479
* High School Graduate or GED
* Successful completion of the Surgical Technician Program
* One (1) year of acute care work experience
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
* Demonstrated ability to do arithmetic and communicate in oral or written English
The role of each staff (team) member in the TBHC community is to bring their talent and passion to their work every day to create a connection with patients, which sees each patient as much more than their disease and goes beyond job tasks to developing relationships and trust.
Through teamwork and honoring each staff (team) member's unique contribution to the patients' experience and healing, together we achieve excellence and reveal the heart of who we are.
The Surgical Technologist under direct nursing supervision performs perioperative scrub techniques / procedures, nursing care and patient preparation as a surgical team member.
7:00a - 3:00p
4. Monday-Friday + Alternating Weekends + Holidays