Full Stack Salesforce Developers
Travel up to ~25%
Client is a Salesforce OEM Partner - SaaS LegalTech Product Startup
Recent Post Series A Funding of $50mm
HQ in Brooklyn, NY
- Be a part of an elite “A Team” Custom Development team that will wear many development hats and be asked to effectively partner with a Solutions Architect to develop more complex or custom coded solutions for Client clients. Our client’s product is a SaaS platform built on the Salesforce.com technology.
- Typical projects include lightning components, visualforce pages, apex triggers, 3rd party applications and integrations, partnership integrations
- Comfortable joining client or prospect calls as needed and interacting with the client or their vendor (and both technical and non-technical stakeholders). Knows how to speak both human and code
- Host office hours for the Solutions Architecture team and provide support in their slack channel for more complex questions and solutioning support
- Serve as the Professional Services team’s gateway to Product: engaging with the Product team if needed to execute on a project, bubbling up to Product when a particular project/solution you developed becomes a trend and should be “productized”, etc.
- Develop and improve Professional Services internal team tooling and workflow automations
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Add to knowledge base; document developed solutions for future reference
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
You have (required):
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using REST API framework