Relief Counselor Pipeline - Independence Inn Programs- Overnight %26 Weekends
SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future. We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs.
SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow.
- Ensures that residents are provided with quality care in matters of health, safety,
- clothing hygiene and meals.
- Establishes ADL routines including house jobs, room chores, wakeups, lightsout, laundry, cooking, etc.
- Supervises individual and group activities such as trips, sporting events, crafts, and etc.
- Upholds all elements of behavior management system, including restriction system, negotiations, and repertoire of confrontation techniques and responses.
- Attends to the educational/ vocational, health and mental health needs, etc, of residents.
- Models positive behavior at all times while confronting negative behavior.
- Commits to the mission of the program by supporting the creation of a safe, orderly, and caning environment.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- High school diploma is required.
- Three years experience working with adolescents.