About HELP USA
At HELP USA, we work to ensure that everyone has a place to call home. Were one of the nations largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, individuals, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, people with physical and mental health challenges and disabilities, and seniors. With an annual operating budget approaching $150 million and 1400 employees working in nearly 60 programs, we have helped over 500,000 people facing homelessness and poverty to build better lives. We hope that you will consider joining our team in the fight against homelessness.
As a Client Care Monitor at one of our permanent affordable housing sites, youll be responsible for helping to ensure the safety of all residents, staff, and visitors as well as the security for our facility and grounds. Youll also work directly with our clients to ensure that they attend required internal and external meetings, escorting them when necessary, and collaborate with members of the Social Services, Safety, Maintenance, and Administration teams to ensure continuity and consistent communication between all programs.
Some of your specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and documenting patrols to ensure tenants are free of factors that might prove detrimental to health and safety.
- Conducting follow-up investigations of all Incident Reports involving tenants who are enrolled in a supportive housing program.
- Meeting regularly with the Safety Director and Program Director to discuss observations and issues related to parental care, medical care, domestic violence, public assistance, and all other factors impacting supportive housing program enrolled tenants.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred
- Current New York State Security Guard License.
- Minimum two years of experience in security operations.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft applications required.
- FDNY F-01 strongly preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.