We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options that are free of delays. We believe that shared electric mopeds will become an integral part of transit networks, filling gaps not served by bike share, car share, scooter share, or public transit.
We are currently looking for an experienced Claims Manager who will process all incidents involving our vehicles. This includes, but is not limited to, handling intake, investigating the matter, determining subrogation, following up with third parties, and reporting such metrics. This is a mission critical role providing essential support to multiple stakeholders: our riders, our communities, and our business.
Successful candidates will have several years of experience managing vehicle/auto claims. This person will also be a highly motivated and organized individual with ability to work independently and help establish best claims practices for the company. We are looking for someone that fits our fast-paced, yet easy-going culture and has a knack for “getting stuff done.”
- Develop relationships with customers via phone and email
- Investigate vehicle collisions both for internal employee and external rider vehicle collisions, obtain recorded statements, determine fault and keep a detailed account of each claim
- Develop a process around parking tickets and passing costs back to customers
- Negotiate first and third party liability, including speaking with claimant carriers, riders, and third parties to arrange payment. Keep an up to date claims diary
- Cooperate with attorney requests
- Receive, log and comply with all incoming subpoenas
- Create and update claims procedures, workflows, and resource material and take steps to improve efficiency and quality of operations
- Produce weekly reports around safety data, tickets, claims, losses, etc...
- Implement necessary policy and regulatory changes
- Be available as a resource and functional area expert to other Revel employees and Executives
- Ensure Revel’s Membership Agreement reflects up to date insurance and claims policy
- Works closely with the Operations department and understand their policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of vehicle/auto insurance and claims management
- Strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with google processing programs, spreadsheets, and claims systems
- Comfort with juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of New York vehicle codes
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing vehicle/auto claims
- In-house vehicle/auto claims experience preferred
Competitive salary and meaningful equity
Full benefits package