- Provide intensive case management, counseling and assistance to prevent homelessness among at- risk youth
- Work with street and homeless youth to identify options for housing, including returning home if deemed appropriate
- Act as a liaison with any existing service provider involved with the youth or their family
- Assist families to become the young person’s primary support system
- Provide follow-up services to youth who reunite with their families for a period of 90 days.
- Submit timely reports to supervisor as requested
- All other relevant duties as delegated by supervisor
- Engage youth in job fairs and career building events
- Establish vital linkages with local resources.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge and understanding of at-risk youth population required
- 1-3 years experience working in human services
- Flexibility in schedule required
- Driver’s license preferred
Employee must be able to work effectively and efficiently within a demanding work environment.