Dear rule-breakers, questioners, straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
Holiday season is just around the corner and we’re looking for individuals who are available to join our team from mid-November to end of January.
We are proud that our team delivers the best experience possible for our customers. For every ambassador we hire, we look for individuals who can make a lasting positive impact on every store visitor, manage inventory in the back of house, and everything in between.
We are a fast-paced and rapidly growing company, so flexibility and resilience is key. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about building a successful and unique retail business from the ground up.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about helping others
- A quick thinker, problem solver and who learns from their own mistakes
- Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- An exceptional communicator
- A multi-tasker
- Able to work a minimum of two days a week with availability on weekends and holidays
- A believer in the Everlane mission and values
- Experienced in retail, sales, or service industry, at least one year
- Experienced in Excel and Google
A day at Everlane may look like:
- Working with our customers and being the true ‘IRL’ Everlane experience
- Processing purchases, returns and exchanges
- Being an expert on our brand and our products
- Offering style and fit advice
- Keeping our store clean and tidy
- Organizing and preparing inventory
- Communicating and collaborating with team
- Standing and moving for 8 hours
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Restocking floor throughout the day
What we offer:
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive hourly wage
- Outfitting and employee discounts
- Work alongside positive and passionate co-workers
- An opportunity to learn and grow with us!
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.