Who You Are
You're a brand-building strategic thinker, a client partner first and foremost. You love dissecting a challenge and piecing it back together into a compelling argument for our clients. You're a champion for great work, the people who do that work, and the beautiful alignment of Big Ideas with business goals. You're the Account Supervisor we've been looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You'll Do
As an Account Supervisor at Madwell, you'll be responsible for coordinating, maintaining, and developing one or more accounts. On your accounts, you'll be the expert in their business, industry, and category. You'll work closely with client contacts and in-house creative and project management teams to assess, communicate, and address all client needs.
Specifically you'll be:
- A brief master: seamlessly building briefs, checking in to ensure that we have the brief right, and aligning client deliverables to KPIs throughout the creative and production process
- Driving the development of SOWs for new and existing clients, then overseeing their execution to ensure it accomplishes stated client goals
- Working with the client and cross-department teams to recommend and implement tracking for project KPIs and metrics of success
- Ensuring agency timelines are accurate, effective, and enforced
- Setting up client and internal meetings by providing an agenda, objectives, and meeting goals before the meeting
- Performing informal 1:1 client check-ins to ensure satisfaction of services provided
- Balancing project budgets on both the macro project level and the nitty gritty details
- Exceptional analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Tried and tested account management skills
- Ability to establish, manage, and maintain strong relationships, both with clients and in-house teams
- Naturally inclined toward leadership with the ability to work in a self-directed capacity
- Experience working with integrated creative, production, social media, and media buying teams
Where You've Been
- 4+ years experience in account management in a creative agency setting
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
We're Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we're committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.