· Assist/Provide support to the assigned student with behavioral and management needs.
· Assist/Provide support to the assigned student as needed so that they can participate in the Westbrook Academic school day program.
· Assist in crisis intervention for the assigned student.
· Provide direct supervision of the given student in all areas of the school.
· Collect data as required and assigned for the assigned student.
· Participate in team discussions about the given student and aid in the development of new goals and skill development.
· High School Diploma required.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree preferred.
· Teacher assistant or teacher certification preferred.
· Acceptable clearance checks for State Central Register, Driver license and fingerprinting as required by the program.
· Compliance with health regulations for physical/mantoux testing.
· Attending TCI class for certification/re-certification and passing a test upon completion of course is a minimum requirement for employment.
SCO Family of Services is an equal opportunity employer