- Learn to use computer aided drawing tools to generate fundamental prints for customer submittals.
- Draw basic assembly and unit detail drawings for special sales orders or changes to standard products.
- Interface with Engineering and Manufacturing representatives regarding prints and resulting manufacturing actions
- Perform a variety of mathematic calculations using standard procedures.
- Act, live, and behave by TCF Core Values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic drafting knowledge
- SolidWorks experience a plus
- Good knowledge of mathematics
- Good communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Standard office environment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach
- Ability to work extended hours sitting at a computer