As QA Analyst, your role will focus on driving overall testing and QA responsibilities for professional services engagements, by establishing engagement level testing strategy, test and automation scripts, and executing the overall testing process for a given project engagement. The QA Analyst is involved with the full project lifecycle, from project kickoff and upfront strategy & planning, requirements definition and solution design, to technical implementation, testing and implementation software applications in many different platforms.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing their excellent time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with strong testing expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end.
- Create and implement industry standard QA practices and methodology for software development projects.
- Develop and execute overall testing strategies including test plans, test scripts, test automation, test cases and reports on projects of varying scope and size.
- Perform as a single point of contact on project teams providing QA support.
- Participate in the design and definition project phases, to ensure full understanding of client requirements prepared by the project team.
- Identify critical areas of project risk and develop strategies to reduce overall risk for the project and client.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution.
- Ensure full traceability between test scripts, results, and client requirements.
- Author test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Collaborate with developers to ensure testing results meet performance and scalability requirements.
- Conduct troubleshooting, problem triage, and root cause analysis.
- Analyze the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing.
- Ability to review and debug code
- Ability to set up and execute load/performance tests, a plus.
- Ability to implement test tools and automation frameworks, a plus.
- 3 plus years of experience performing full stack software application testing preferably within an IT consulting environment.
- Behavior Driven Development SpecFlow experience or Automation Framework development using C# or Node JS.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with modern quality assurance practices and tools
- Expertise in functional and non-functional testing – regression and performance testing
- Experience automating test scripts
- Experience with bug and issue tracking solutions such as JIRA and Azure Devops
- Experience with Blazemeter/JMeter/load testing tools, and performance testing tools
- Nice to have experience with Mobile Web testing and simulator/emulation tools is a plus
- Nice to have experience testing native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Nice to have experience of Selenium test automation
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Travel requirements up to 25%.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.