Are you looking to gain real world experience in cutting-edge technology firm with an innovative culture?
Consider an internship and start building your career at Concurrency. Our competitive intern program is an exciting experience that offers interns like yourself exposure to the real, business world and a meaningful work experience. Interns are treated as valuable team members while learning from experienced professionals in a collaborative, team environment.
Concurrency is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner with over 30 years of helping customers achieve digital transformation. Concurrency helps clients find better ways to leverage technology to fulfill their strategies and ultimately improve their businesses.
- Assist with the coordination of the project management process of planning, executing, and delegating responsibilities around organizations IT pursuits and goals
- Build reports for upper management regarding project
- Participate in IT departmental and team meetings to stay in the loop of departmental discussions, changes, and project statuses
- Assist and participate in day to day Project Management activities including project scheduling, status reporting, scheduling meetings, and developing project related documents
- Assist with compiling, analyzing, and interpreting IT metrics
- Update various IT materials and documentation
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must be enrolled as a junior or senior actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management, Project Management, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Must have a general understanding of common technology and solutions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to prioritize effectively, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, remain organized, plan efficiently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Candidates must understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.