With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general dental care for all ages including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, implant dentistry, and IV and oral sedation. ForwardDental is nationally recognized for quality care, maintains the highest standards of service and has received accreditation through the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Each practice is community-based and enjoys a special relationship with the residents and businesses of the areas they serve.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you'll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
This isn't your typical 9:00 – 5:00 Hygiene job where you're stuck watching the clock and going through the motions. This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations and services for your patients.
By having more autonomy over your schedule, you'll be empowered to build your day around what works best for you, while having the freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care while building meaningful relationships.
In exchange, you'll be generously compensated for the care you provide, and given the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Ownership of daily schedule & flexible appointment lengths
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
If you're ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets 'good enough' get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can't wait to meet you.
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- CPR certified
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners and ForwardDental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.forwarddental.com.
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player