Telehealth Registered Nurse (RN)
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) to work remotely in an overnight Telehealth role supporting multiple various Skilled Nursing Facilities in New York State.
Join a World-class and trend-setting organization while simultaneously working from the comfort of your own home!!
The Telehealth RN is responsible for virtual care clinical triage assessments, documentation, audits, and follow-up in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures current applicable federal, state, local standards, guidelines and regulations to assure the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Take calls for clinical issues and concerns
- Review admissions in PCC / Sigma
- Provide guidance/direction on incidents/accidents
- Changes in Condition – facilities will call the TeleHealth RN unless a 911
- Rehospitalization reviews (complete QA for DON)
- Audit all transfers out to ensure proper paperwork was completed (Transfer/discharge paperwork)
- POC audits for compliance
- Ensure Baseline care plans for new admits are completed / complete as needed
- Admission Chart checks
- Weekly skin assessments – make a list of omissions, enter measurements, etc.
- Review clinical alerts and follow-up
- 5+ years of work experience as a Registered Nurse in a skilled nursing environment
- Active RN license in good standing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong level of accountability
- Computer Savy