Our Production Team isKind of a Big Deal!
UniFirst is seeking areliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family.As a Team Partner working in the Wash Aisle Department, you are at the heart ofour plant floor operations. Here you will be loading and unloading industrialwashers and dryers. At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week, enjoy Saturday andSunday off!! We have an immediate opening and provide on the job training.
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training &great hourly pay 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance,Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct PayrollDeposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee ReferralBonuses.
Whats in it for you?
Our Team Partnersreceive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to different areas of production.Cross training enhances their performance and assists them with their careerpotential and advancement.
Work Life Balance:
We offer a 40-hour workweek. Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like topromote from within, we love to! Many of our managers started at UniFirstworking on the production floor!
Our family culture iswhat makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll findan environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds.We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to builda culture where everyone feels welcome.
What youll be doing:
- Wash Load, unload and operatewashing machines by wash load formulation, processing sequence, and propersling weight
- Dry - Load and unloadthe dryers
- Deliver processedgarments to designated finishing area
- Deliver processed flatgoods to designated area
- Monitor detergent supplyand report all equipment malfunctions
- Report all productionprocesses accurately
- Maintain a clean workarea
- Complete paperwork and recordkeep in a timely manner
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines
- Perform other duties as described by area supervisor or management
What were looking for:
- High school educationand/or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18years of age or older
- Ability to stand for an8-hour shift
- Ability to read, write,and communicate clearly with management
- Ability to perform basicmathematical operations using American standard units in weight measurement,volume, and distance
- Ability to lift andcarry up to 75 lbs
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations through the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's “Best Companies to Sell For“ list and recognized on Forbes magazine's “Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies“ list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws