Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories. To date, our brands have helped Independent Business Owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco, and Operations facilities based in Groveport, Ohio. Join us for this fast-paced, exciting adventure. Learn more about us at stelladotfamily.com.
As the Creative Project Coordinator, you will provide support to the Stella & Dot Family of Brands Creative and Marketing teams for a 6 month term with potential for conversion. Your key responsibilities include overseeing the execution of marketing initiatives and seasonal campaign launches across the creative group including resource allocation, brief alignment, timeline management, vendor management, cross-functional representation and ultimately execution quality. You will also work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in go-to-market planning and execution across the various initiatives that span the calendar year. The Creative Project Coordinator reports to the Creative Director at our Brisbane, CA Headquarters.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative team to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements
- Partner with internal procurement teams to issue and manage agency agreements, including authorizing Statement of Work for all projects involving external partnerships
- Work closely with internal creative teams to deliver exceptional creative work - showing a keen eye for great design and a focus on brand integrity
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc., and implement or drive required changes to make sure the creative producers and wider creative group are working at optimum efficiency and happiness
- Partner with teams for various campaign deliverables to aid design development and production logistics and provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities
- Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Exceptional people management skills - team focus in a high paced environment with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization
- Knowledge of Asana and Excel
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to creative and marketing
Why you will love working at S&D Family of Brands:
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external field, and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!